Audience : This course is meant for Farmers, Agricultural Extension Personnel and Others interested in practical agriculture.
Structure: This course is divided into Modules, Lessons and Units.
After completing 3 Modules in this course you will be able to learn:
- Define a soil and soil health;
- Know briefly the soil composition and properties;
- Recognize the importance of soil health; Identify the indicators of soil health;
- Differentiate between good soil and problem soil;
- Understand the management practices to improve and manage soil health.