Audience : This Course is meant for farmers, students and those interested in agriculture to acquaint with drought and coping with this natural hazard.
Structure: This course is divided into Modules, Lessons and Units.
After completing 4 Modules in this course you will be able to learn:
- Define drought Explain the causes for drought
- List the features of drought
- Recognize the impact of drought on agriculture, livestock, economy of farmers and a country, environment, and society
- Identify methods to monitor drought
- Design plans to mitigate drought